At First Lutheran we believe we are at our best when we are giving—of our time, talents, and treasures. We are all invited to prayerfully consider our call as stewards of all God has entrusted to us. Our financial offerings, gifts, and tithes are a direct way of giving of something that matters to us in response to all God has done for us. There are several ways you can give:
- You can make a secure, online donation on a one-time basis or on a recurring basis by using this “Give” button.
- This quick and easy option gives you the choice of creating an account to store your information. You would then log in each time you donate, or set up your donations as recurring for hassle-free contributions.
- You may also choose to use this feature without setting up a login account.
- Electronic giving allows you to select which fund or ministry your donations will support.
NEW!! ** GIVE BY TEXT **
You can now give by texting on your phone! Text the dollar amount you wish to give to 320-500-6014. Follow the prompts to complete your donation. Account setup is a breeze and only needed on the first gift. Subsequent gifts can be completed by simply sending the dollar amount to the number above.
- The Simply Giving Program offers freedom from the hassle of writing checks and does the work for us of ensuring that our offering makes it to church on a regular basis as we designate. It is liberating to know that we are doing our part, even at times when we are unable to attend worship.
- This automatic recurring donation may be drawn from:
- checking or savings account
- credit or debit card
- You choose when and how often donations are made and which fund/ministry they will support.
- CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW AND PRINT THE SIMPLY GIVING FORM:
- Completed form may be returned to the Financial Coordinator, Maria Waggoner. Please call if you have any questions!
For more information about any of First Lutheran’s giving opportunities contact: