At First Lutheran, there is new life and GROWTH happening all around us. There are a number of small groups that are new and just beginning to take shape. People have come forward wanting to lead and participate in the following groups. This is exactly what we have been working towards ... a sense of ownership and investment in the group process ... a calling to lead and belong.
These are the newest groups developing:
- A book club to read and review a variety of books
- A group to support families with new babies
- A group to provide meals to singles/families
- Sports (Volleyball and softball)
- Women on Wednesday Bible study
- Community Garden
- A group to study poetry
- A writers group
- Food and Fellowship groups
WOW!! There's a place for you at First Lutheran! If you have an idea for a group, please call the church office, 762-2196.